Monday, February 11, 2008

Slow Progress

There wasn't much time this weekend to sew, but I did manage to complete a few rounds on the last set of log cabin blocks. I think I have the right number of each color combination counted out, now it's just round and round we go. Mindless sewing is about all I've got time and energy for at the moment.
Tonight was our regular Girl Scout meeting, we made cupcakes and practiced our Irish song for Thinking Day. We tried Irish dancing, but kept bumping into cookie boxes! We had a cookie booth this weekend, and another next weekend. Just when I'm wondering why I do it, my daughter looks up at me with those sweet little eyes and says, "I'm so glad you're my leader Mom." Sigh....
I talked to my brother on Saturday. He has a job! I know that it won't solve all of his problems, but I can think of a number of issues that it will help. My mom has decided to bail him out, but with conditions. We'll see how it all plays out. I had a number of interesting comments on my decisions post. It seems that other people have similar issues to deal with. I still don't have any answers, but I do feel better for having articulated my questions.

No comments: