Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So Close

I got the inner border measured and sewn on, and all of the flying geese put together for my Hurricane Road quilt. I just need to sew the goose border onto the quilt and then put on the outer border and I should be good.
Bonnie's design called for pinwheels and four patches in the corners of the border, but I'm out of all of those, so I think I'll use more flying geese and just have them turn the corner. I'll look at it in daylight tomorrow and see If that is still what I want to do. It's after 11 now, and probably to late to make any design decisions. I'd better go turn in or I'll be all bleary eyed in the morning. This is my week for car loop duty, so I need to get in earlier than usual to be ready before my duty starts.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This is looking so good - I just don't know how you find the time to do it when you're working full time.

Julie said...

Oh, thank goodness we don't have a car loop! LOL.
Very pretty quilt top. I think the geese look great going around the corner. If you are like me, when you get to this point you just want to finish.

Donna said...

its looking mighty fine -- and the geese work just fine in my opinion for what its worth :-)

em's scrapbag said...

The top is looking amazing!!! Good job!!!