Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again


Cookie time is here. My nice clean study is now full of Girl Scout Cookies! I've gotten a couple of orders out already. Now to see how many more I can get out of the house before Saturday.
I almost made it through the whole day at school today. I had planning the last two periods and took off a few minutes early to try to catch a quick nap before getting the kids from aftercare. I was tutoring after that and then doing the cookie thing. Wow is that cruise starting to sound like a really good idea. I was going to prep a few more DJ blocks for handwork, but I can't seem to find the freezer paper. I remember taking it to school when we did that rotisserie chicken dissection, but I was almost sure I brought it back again. It isn't all that easy to find, I looked at the grocery store on my way to the GS meeting Monday but couldn't find any.

1 comment:

Micki said...

You are a very busy lady! I was getting tired about reading what you were doing.
Micki