Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Gifts

I've been seeing lots of really cute mug rugs on other people's blogs.  I kept thinking it would be fun to make a few for gifts.  Most people are smart enough to start on handmade gifts a little bit earlier.  I bought some mugs to go with the rugs and I'll fill them with tea or coffee or hot chocolate.  First though, I'm headed to bed, I've finished giving and grading my last final, but I've got a conference scheduled for tomorrow, so I still have to go in to work at some point.  After that I'm going to sew myself silly though.  That's my plan and I'm sticking to it. 

6 comments:

Retrogirl said...

Have a blast sewing yourself silly...hoping I'll do the same in January.

Candace said...

Your mug rugs are so cute, they will be wonderful gifts. I have a good hot chocolate mix if you need a recipe.

Viral Business said...

Interesting article! Viral Business Group, a brand of progress and trust. We're are a commended brand in the business that is exceptional for its on-time experience transport. We give moderate substance progressing, SEO, site designing and improvement, electronic media publicizing and more to our solid customers. We also provide the best SEO services. Visit : viralbusinessgroup.com

Tutoring Centre said...

Nice one !!!!!!

Tutoring Cranbourne

RED ARROW said...

How do you want to spend Christmas with someone and get a gift from a loved one

Unknown said...

I really love spending Christmas with my family, receiving and giving gifts. This year, my family was expanded by one person - my husband, whom we met thanks to quickflirt review. We started dating very quickly, and just a couple of months after that we got married. I am very happy about this.