Monday, February 13, 2012

Design Wall Monday February 13, 2012


I'm not sure why I woke up so early this morning.  Eventually I decided to do something useful with the time. I got borders on the crumb-along blocks as well as a few Jamestown Landing blocks put together. 

The cheddar bow-ties have overfilled the wall they are on. I think I need one more row in either direction to get it to be the size I'd like.  I still have an hour before I need to be awake, I think I'll go give sleep a try. 

8 comments:

Lynne said...

It's never fun lying in bed trying to sleep, is it? But I don't have to go to work and you do! I hope you got through the day okay and get more sleep tonight.

Quilter Kathy said...

Your design wall is amazing...no wonder you couldn't sleep....it must be so fun to be quilting with all that colour!

Sue Daurio said...

ohhh look at that Jamestown Landing!! so pretty!!

Sheila said...

I wish my design wall looks as GOOD as yours :D

Jean(ie) said...

The cheddar quilt is going to be cute. Love the background colors/feel!

Andee said...

Nice use of your tossing and turning, trying to sleep time! Love both projects you have going on!

Linda said...

Oh, your green looks good and I even like your cheddar blocks. I think that color is growing on me!

bingo~bonnie said...

Ooough, I'm loving that green and neutral quilt you have going there on the design wall! Bonnie Hunter's looked great in her blues but I think I like it better with the scrappy greens! :)

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie