Monday, August 6, 2012

Design Wall Monday August 6, 2012

I
It's been two years since I started working on these Midget Blocks from Sentimental Stitches.  I have about 100 done and am working hard to get them set in a cream background and up on the wall. I thought I would have all of them up by now, but being back at school again is seriously cutting into my quilting time.  No worries though, these little guys have been simmering for a long time, I want them to end up just right.  Check out the Midget tab at the top to get a post on each block as it was finished.  Maybe I will have them all ready in time for Tiny Tuesday this week? 

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVING it still!

Judy D in WA said...

I love all the bright fabrics. You have made such great progress with your blocks!

Kate said...

Love the whole set. It's going to be a beautiful quilt when you get it all simmered together.