Monday, September 10, 2012

Design Wall Monday September 10, 2012

Though this wasn't a big sewing weekend, I did make a little bit of progress on Hawaii Sunset.  Most of the work was cutting and organizing, so doesn't show up on the wall quite yet, but I did get a few more geese done along with some sashing of nine patches and leader and ender 4 patches.  Slow and steady will get me there some day.  Head over to patchworktimes to see what other people have up on their design walls this week. 

13 comments:

Grit said...

Das sieht super aus.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LuAnn said...

Beautiful blocks! Love all of the bright colors!

Judy D in WA said...

OhhhhhMyyy. Love it already!!!

Jo said...

WOW...I love it. You gals are smoking me on getting anything finished on my Hawaiian Sunset. I got sidetracked on some Moda Bake Shop projects. Yours is a great inspiration!!

Teresa in Music City said...

You go girl!!!! I just love how it looks coming together on your design wall! It's an awesome display of color, with just the right amount of navy to tame things down and give them some order ;*)

Julianne said...

Purdy Purdy! I really like what you're doing..so colorful.

Kristie said...

Love those fabrics! I can't wait to see how pretty this quilt turns out.

Have a wonderful and Blessed day
Kristie

Nann said...

What a great design! Love the fabrics/colors, too.

Amy said...

Oooooo...... can't wait to start putting units together now! This is going to be one fun, bright, AMAZING quilt once finished.

Great design wall Monday!

Kate said...

Love the bright colors on these blocks. It's the process not the pace (well most of the time anyway).

Quilter Kathy said...

your sashing choices are perfect...really sets off the blocks!

Andee said...

Looking good...very motivating..I am chipping away at those geese..i think i have 350 made now...lol!