Sunday, September 30, 2012

Slow Stitch Sunday - Binding Edition

 I just have this much left to do on the binding for my Christmas quilt.  SO close. 
These are the next two blocks on Dear Jane. 

I also have the binding picked out for Smith Mountain, that shouldn't take too long.  Also, Teal Crumbs are ready to be loaded on the frame.  Little bits of lots of stuff looks like the plan for the day.  Be sure to head over to Kathy's blog to see what other slow stitching people are up to on Sunday.  How about you?  Any handwork to settle in with and sit a spell?

8 comments:

Kath said...

I wish... I am helping Husband clear out the garage. I can' complain because next year it is going to be converted into a sewing room! :-D

Quilter Kathy said...

You are making great progress on your binding pile...way to go!
Don't you love revisiting blue fabrics from your stash as you hand quilt your blocks?!? So glad to hear you are making some time for relaxing handwork in your busy life.
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Kate said...

You've certainly gotten a ton of binding done this week. Have fun whatever bits and bobs you pick up to work on today.

Teresa in Music City said...

Great work clearing up all those little odds & ends! I'll be curled up with The Blue Collection again today while watching the Ryder Cup. We'll see how long it will be before I pick it back up again :*)

Judy D in WA said...

You have really been busy! Pretty soon you will run out of things to work. ;o)

Ellen said...

You have been so busy and productive. I love making quilts and the best part by far is finishing them!

Ellen said...

You have been so busy and productive. I love making quilts and the best part by far is finishing them!

BlackmooreJoe said...

They say that needlework is an activity for girls and women. However, modern genders are so mixed that I am not surprised that such a hobby has become in demand among men. There are gays and there are bisexual guys. You can be convinced of my words if you come to this useful source. My inner world has changed since I learned about the possibility of bisexual relationships.